- One of the smallest CPAP units available on the market
- EZEX™ Pressure Relief
- Go anywhere, do anything CPAP therapy
- Battery Optional
- AHI and leak detection
- Weighs less than a pound!
The Transcend EZEX™ CPAP machine happens to be one of the smallest yet innovative PAP therapy units available. Weighing less than one pound the Transcend EZEX™ CPAP machine is great for travel, CPAP therapy on the plane, bus, or wherever. Compact, compliant, and comfortable CPAP therapy is available now.
The EZEX&trade pressure relief on the Transcend CPAP ensures the user will have a comfortable and compliant therapy session. The pressure relief technology can be set between 1-3 cm pressures allowing the CPAP user to exhale with ease. When the Transcend EZEX™ CPAP Machine is set at 3, the set pressure will decrease by 3 cm of pressure and set at 1 would decrease by 1 cm. The pressure relief provides the a comfortable therapy experience that isn’t overly invasive.
Quiet CPAP therapy is achieved through a vibration free design within the Transcend EZEX™ CPAP machine. At only 26.6 decimals of noise, neither the user nor a bed partner will have to worry about loud air, vibrations, or buzzing from the unit. Transcend has taken deliberate care to ensure the user and bed partner have a peaceful night’s rest. As long as the user has a proper fitting mask, a compliant and full CPAP therapy session can be accomplished.
Benefits of the Transcend EZEX™ Travel CPAP
- Compliance Reporting
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Automatic voltage conversion
- Weighs less than a pound
- Compatible with all CPAP Masks on the market today with the Universal Hose Adaptor (included with the purchase of the Transcend EZEX™ Travel CPAP machine).
- Transcend EZEX™ pressure relief technology
- Vibration free blower for quiet operation
Customers also viewed