DreamWear Fit Pack includes Small, Medium, and Large Cushions
- Adaptable innovative design
- FitPack includes all available sizes
- Nasal and Pillow mask combined technology
- Eliminates nose irritation
Patients can sleep how they want with the freedom and comfort of DreamWear
You, the PAP user will no longer have a pain in finding that comfortable position to get to sleep because of CPAP tubing restrictions. The tubing has long been a trouble spot during CPAP therapy but with the Respironics DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask and Headgear this problem is solved. Along with Respironics already advanced technology and high quality CPAP interface systems, the DreamWear Nasal Mask is the choice.
There are many other benefits along with the tubing adjustments that make the Respironics DreamWear Nasal Mask the number choice for a user looking for the best nasal mask. With both nasal and pillow mask benefits combined into one; the user has a lightweight, less invasive and comfortable mask with freedom of movement. During the review’s of the Respironics DreamWear after the patient trials, users stated it felt like they weren’t wearing anything at all.
- Tubing attachment located at the top of the head to offer freedom of movement during the night
- Prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils or on the nose bridge
- Users rated DreamWear more stable, more comfortable, and more appealing than their prescribed mask
- Soft, flexible silicone frame and fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient’s cheek
“A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.”
Customers also viewed