- Quieter Operation: Redesigned air vent boasts quieter operation by 86% over the previous Swift.
- Multiple tube placement configurations.
- Headgear easy to put on and remove.
- Multiple pillow sizes included for the best possible fit.
- Barrel shaped design ensures proper fit.
- Indirect air vent allows air to be directed away from you and your bed partner.
The ResMed Mirage Swift II CPAP nasal interface is a major improvement over the previous Swift System. The Mirage Swift II is 86% quieter, through an improved air vent, that also circulates air away from the patient and bed partner. The Mirage Swift II also weighs less than 2.5 ounces and multiple tube placement options allow for even more comfort.
The ResMed Mirage Swift II design not only allows for maximum comfort, but is designed to prevent air leakage which is common amongst many CPAP users. ResMed's Mirage Swift II pillows are designed to provide the least amount of nasal irritation and dryness often associated with CPAP nasal interfaces. Replaceable pillows can be purchases separately to ensure longevity with the ResMed Mirage Swift II. This CPAP nasal interface can be used with both CPAP and BiPAP therapy, but is recommended for pressures between 4 and 12 cmH2O with BiPAP therapy. This system is still popular with many CPAP users today. The ResMed Mirage Swift II can be used with any CPAP manufactures machines.
Sizes include: Small, Medium, Large