- ActiveCell Technology allows more active sleep with fewer air leaks, and there is no need for tight CPAP headgear.
- The CPAP cushion has an inflatable chamber that compensates for movement in any direction.
- Convenient CPAP cushion clip snaps on and off for trouble-free mask cleaning.
- ActiveCell CPAP cushion technology provides an excellent seal without tight headgear so you won't experience pressure sores and discomfort.
- One Snap CPAP mask Elbow allows quick and easy removal of the air tube while the mask is still on.
- Flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of your forehead for improved comfort and seal.
- Adjustable forehead support with four position options optimizes CPAP cushion seal, decreases pressure on the bridge of the nose and increases stability and comfort.
- Quick release CPAP headgear clips improve convenience.
For CPAP patients who are active sleepers, the ResMed Mirage Activa nasal CPAP mask has proven to be an excellent choice. This mask is also great for any CPAP or BiPAP users who have pressures higher than 12cm/H2O. The Mirage Activa Nasal CPAP Mask uses ActiveCell Technology to automatically adapt to the changing positions of active sleepers. It allows the mask frame to move independently of the cushion, which helps the CPAP cushion stay in place and maintain a seal during movement at night.
The 4 point CPAP headgear and the quick release elbow makes this a perfect CPAP mask for those who frequently get up at night. For proper fitting of this mask, tighten forehead headgear straps and leave lower headgear straps loose. After adjusting the headgear, the pressure from your machine will "inflate" the ActiveCell Technology CPAP Mask cushion providing an excellent seal.
ResMed remains the leader in CPAP mask and CPAP interface development. They always apply patient input to everyone of their CPAP Mask designs.
Please choose a size option when ordering. Sizes available are:
60102 - Shallow
60100 - Standard
60101 - Large
Customers also viewed