ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto w/HumidAir™ BiLevel
- Track your progress and receive personalized coaching throughout therapy with ResMed's myAir™!
- Optional ClimateLineAir™ Tube
- Quiet Operation – ResMed offers the quietest device motor currently available
- Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them
- Built-in wireless technology for easy data access
- Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure
- Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures
- Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is. Records both compliance and efficacy data
- User Friendly Design – Easy-to-use menu and sleek, sophisticated design
- Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels
The AirCurve™ 10 VAuto with HumidAir™ BiLevel automatically determines the pressure needed based on the patient’s breathing patterns. The advanced AirCurve™ 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel/bipap with both AutoSet™ algorithm exclusively by ResMed and Easy-Breathe waveform for patients requiring increased pressure support. The VAuto holds the airway open while preserving the fixed pressure by adjusting the baseline pressure.
ResMed's ClimateLineAir™ tube provides added comfort and less condensation buildup in the tubing during therapy. Along with the enhanced Climate Control Auto feature which monitors and regulates the humidification system within the HumidAir™ BiPAP humidifier, the ClimateLineAir™ tube controls the air temperature to reduce the water buildup. These two features work together to provide optimal comfort without condensation and atmosphere temperature change disruptions. Select the ClimateLineAir™ Tube during the selection process to receive this advanced technology.
Quiet operation as always with the ResMed devices, the ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto with HumidAir™ BiLevel/BiPAPHumidification System is at 26 dBA. One of the quietest devices on the market today, the users get the sleep apnea therapy needed without the added noise produced by other brands. Clinicians and patients agree that device noise interrupts therapy and causes more difficulties during therapy but with a quiet unit like the AirCurve™ 10 VAuto the patient can rest peacefully while receiving therapy.
Easy patient data monitoring systems through ResMed's built-in wireless technology, AirView/easyCare online, AirView's remote assist, and the myAir™ systems. Patient's and clinicians can monitor therapy progression and keep up with any updates as needed via the ResMed's myAir™ program.
The ResMed EPR is still a standard feature on the ResMed AirCurve™ devices which allows for smooth therapy transitions that will not alarm the patient while asleep. Abrupt pressure changes can alarm the users causing interruptions in therapy as well as difficulties in sleep patterns which cause non-compliance. With the ResMed EPR Easy-Breathe technology, users will experience a quiet and uninterrupted therapy session with the smooth and delicate transitions in pressure change. BiLevel/BiPAP therapy will remain intact without disruptions.
AirCurve Advanced Technology
The Ticontrol feature sets a minimum and maximum time limit for the patient’s perfect natural air flow. TiControl provides timely intervention when necessary during therapy when the patient is having difficulty but allows a normal cycle of breaths to determine need. Simply set the minimum and maximum time limits and let the TiControl do the rest.
Use the Trigger Sensitivity feature to synchronize the respiratory efforts between the patient and the AirCurve 10 device. The sensitivity settings allow the unit to optimize the reading of the patient’s breaths and use the information to perform up to the patient needs and beyond.
Synchronized therapy between you and your unit is possible with the Vsync technology. This advanced leak management feature is a standard feature with all AirCurve 10 devices.
* PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS drain your water chamber completely when transporting or moving your machine.
Customers also viewed