- Smallest CPAP available!
- Truly lightweight and compact
- Battery power option
- Travel with CPAP therapy made easy
- Two Humidification Moisture Exchange Adapters are included with the unit
- Extremely quiet!
- Zbreathe Pressure Relief
What can we say about the smallest CPAP on the market to date? We can say the Z1™ CPAP machine delivers every need the frequent traveler has asked for along with all the bells and whistles clinicians demand. To actually hold a HDM Z1™ in hand is amazing and mind blowing due to the size and weight alone. Exploring the unit’s many facets of the Z1™ takes the amazement to another level.
The compact CPAP units previously introduced really made life simple for many CPAP users but the Z1™ not only makes it simple, this unit turns CPAP therapy into a pleasure. This CPAP machine fits almost anywhere and is very discreet.
Pressure relief during therapy through the HDM Zbreathe™ Pressure Relief technology ensures the CPAP therapy is not overbearing or harsh. The relief can be set between 1 and 2; 1 for maximum relief and 2 for the minimal relief. With quiet transitions the user will not be disturbed by the movement in pressure during CPAP therapy.
Lightweight doesn’t began to describe the weight of the HDM Z1™ CPAP unit. The unit alone weighs only 10 ounces! No extra humidification system to worry about or pack with the Humidification Moisture Exchange system. This means water buildup is practically non-exsistent with the HDM Z1™ CPAP unit.
No Worry Travel CPAP
- Fits just about anywhere! No extra carrying case to add to your load because the HDM Z1™ Travel CPAP can go in your carry-on bag, backpack, purse, laptop bag, messenger bag or just about any bag!
- Auto Altitude Adjusting is standard. No worries over how or when to make adjustments due to altitude changes because the HDM Z1™ CPAP has it covered automatically adjusting to the environment.
- Compliance Data? Yes, data is being collected, store, and ready when you are ready to view.
- Zbreathe Pressure Relief is also standard and can be adjusted to the user’s specifications and needs with a range of 1 to 2
- Leak Compensation is necessary for users adjusting to new mask or having difficulty getting acclimated to therapy and The HDM Z1™ CPAP has it covered. Leak compensation will alert the CPAP user to adjust the fitting when a leak is detected.
- Need humidification? The HDM Z1™ CPAP Has that too! The Humidification Moisture Exchange system provides the moisture needed without the weight of a humidifier
- The optional Battery Pack will make camping and other travel plans simple and easy without worrying about power. The optional battery is included with the PowerShell&trade when purchased.
- Machine TypeCPAP
- Brand/Manufacturer:Human Design Medical
- Weight:.63 lb
- Dimensions:6.48" L x 2.02" H x 3.3" W
- Noise Level:≤26 dBA
- Warranty:3 year
- Data Card:Yes
- Software Available:Yes
- Ramp:0-45 minutes
- Exhalation Relief:ZBreathe
- Pressure Range:4-20 cm/H2O
- Altitude Adjustment:Automatic
- 110 Voltage:Yes
- 220 Voltage:Yes
- Integrated Battery:Yes
- Mask Off Alert:No
- Included In Box:CPAP, 2 HME (Humidification Moisture Exchangers, adapters, operation manual, filter, tubing
- Product Condition:New
Customers also viewed